Friday, August 28, 2009

my nails polish ^_^

Again with my PURPLE nails presented… ^_^

This is my first nails polish with purple and some shiny nails top up…. Found this at QB last week when I was shopping with my best best friends…. :)

The pretty sale girl was shows her manicure ideas to me when I stepped in to her shop…This is the simple, easier, faster way to brush up my nails and its looks nice… but someone was telling me “hiao”… =_=”

Actually, I’m trying set my µ760 on focusing at my nails... but the result turn out to be bad… seems like the photo was focusing at the coconut tree... ~_~

4 comments:

  1. That Olympus all weather camera that you have not bad ..

    How long you will have purple nails ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... testing few function but can't get the perfect shoot... all about my bad skill... :(

    my purple nails shud be can last for 1 week kua, hehe... love its much... this morning only brush up, use up almost 2 hours to do my nails polish... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. care to share a more detailed explanation on how you got your nails done? its really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your compliment,ernieduckie. sure, u may try this out...
    1. brush up base code and dry it.
    2. brush up plain purple color nail polish and dry it.
    3.brush up pink nail shimmer and dry it to make your nail looks shine.

    tips: make sure every layer of color is dry before continue the following layer.
    you can get all these nail color from The Face shop, http://www.thefaceshop.com/english/index.html

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete


Name:
Email:
Websites:
Your Comment: