Saturday, October 10, 2009

Scrumptious Tuna Spaghetti by i-fish

A wonderful weekend is fall again; nothing plan to do by this week… So, i-fish would like to cook herself a “Tuna Spaghetti” for her dinner ^_^
Begin with the end in mind, list out all ingredients and open up freezer. Wonder how ease to get all ingredients from i-fish’s freezer… she just use a few minutes to prepare the raw ingredient and magic it to a yummy dishes and serve on her dining table…
First shot of presented dishes, decorate with lettuce and tomato. How’s the works by i-fish?? 
Ops… the sexy tomato is in front of me… I love you so much, my sexier…. ^_^
Mouth watering Spaghetti mixes with Tuna SOS, wow wow…. I’m start drooling…
Everybody, I’m gonna enjoying my lovely spaghetti lo…. Taste with my favor drink,
white coffee… Yummy yummy….
  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Name:
Email:
Websites:
Your Comment: