Saturday, May 15, 2010

i-fish first portrait outing

Today, i-fish went out for her first portrait photographing outing with her buddy, Lazy pig. Wonder why how come pig will be the buddy of fish neh, I also don’t know WHY… BUT, it is a fact which already happens in this small little world… 


Sincere thanks to my model, lazy pig...:)
Go into our topic, here to go my portrait…
Swettenham Pier Penang


















 
Chew Jetty























































Tan Jetty
Lee Jetty












































5 comments:

  1. ahhhh...lol...thanks to you too fish~~
    I am just play play only...lolz...let's practice to be better... =)

    from: your buddy =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 2nd photo so much! LOL...but last photo my hair mess up dee...because of the wind... =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,nice yea ur fotos =)
    pig looks charming..
    so sad that i cant join u guys :(
    i like 2nd foto too...sooooo nice feeling..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Yen :)
    hope next round you will with us... ^^

    ReplyDelete


Name:
Email:
Websites:
Your Comment: