Monday, December 19, 2011

A "charming" red doggy ~~ Patrick ~~!!!

A series of portrait has been taken a years ago, but just have time upload to ifish net. Love this buddy very very much since first eye peep on him.

Patrick, is the name of this little red dog. Patrick... Patrick... such a cute name to him... he is given by a friend of fish when they went to a gift shop. Patrick start his mission, an Important mission - accompany fish photograph everywhere in Penang. Since the day, he become one of the best buddy with fish...

The day, Patrick was accompany fish to Penang Botanical garden... Lot of fun and memorable day with him... such a happy day... ^^

Smelling Hang Tuah's foot

Jump... jump... jump... jump on the grass....

Aiyoyo... stuck at here... fish, HELPS~~!!! 

"Hide.... fish, you can't get me dee~~~!!! hohoho... "

"oh... my love... my flower.... i love you so much... "

" I'm a pretty dog's bride... Do you marry me, fish??? "

Last with a formal head shots, "hmm... I'm the most handsome Patrick~~!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment


Name:
Email:
Websites:
Your Comment: